Students should abide by the rules and regulations of the college – existing and framed time to time. They must maintain order and discipline in the campus. They should be obedient to teachers and other staff members of the college.
- All the students must carry Identity Cards with them in the college campus and produce whenever required. If any student loses his/her Identity Card, it is mandatory to have a Duplicate Identity Card issued.
- Students must have proof of remittance of all kinds of fees in the form of system generated receipts. Fees payment will not be acceptable to the authority if no system generated receipt can be produced by the payee student.
- It is mandatory for students to pay Tuition Fees and Academic Fees within first month of every quarter. Otherwise, a late fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged for delay of each month.
- If a student is found to be absent in his/her classes for two weeks at a stretch in the first month of the session, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Students are required to attend classes regularly and punctually. A student will have to attend 75% of the total number of classes. Otherwise he/she will be treated non-collegiate and he/he will be allowed to sit for University examination only after payment of the requisite non-collegiate fees as fixed by University. The students failing to secure 75% attendance will not be entitled to any kind of financial benefit from the college. The students with less than 60% attendance will be treated as dis-collegiate and they will not be eligible to appear in the final examination.
- The student desirous of availing BPL benefits will have to submit supporting documents at the time of admission.
- Use of mobile phone in the classroom is strictly prohibited.