Institute maintains & follows a well-planned process for the mobilization of funds and resource. Our college Governing Body forms various committees of the institute like Beneficiary Committee, Purchase committee, Provident Fund Committee, Leave, service book & pension subcommittee, Finance subcommittee etc for this purpose.
- The college gets financial aid from government in the form of the salary grant.. Salary bill of the permanent staff are sent online to the treasury though HRMS portal.
- Our college is received grant from BEUP for construction of 1st floor mini indoor and the grand has been utilized by the college and Moyna Panchayet Samiti.
- For purchasing any electronic equipment, Laboratory equipment, dress, book ,Software etc. firstly our college purchase committee conduct a meeting and issue tender notice. After receiving tender from different vendors , purchase committee again conduct a meeting and report a comparison statement. Then the work order has been issued to the respective vendors.
- Finance Committee is the principal financial body engaged in detailed examination of expenditure proposals ensuring that no expenditure is incurred in excess of the budget provision.
- Apart from grants our college also receive admission fee from the students and some portion of that is utilized to give salary of contractual non-teaching staff of our college. Tuition fee is given to the Government and Examination fee, Sports fee are given to the Vidyasagar University.
- Provident Fund Committee looks after the investments related to Provident Fund and also decides the rate of interest to be given in any year.