Vision & Mission
“Quest for Excellence‟ is the caption in our logo. Our college has a vision in consonance with this motto.
- To continue expanding and exploring, locally and globally and be a knowledge leader and content provider.
- To muster strategies to become a global epicenter of knowledge, culture, skills, technology, research and service.
- To empower women through education.
- To produce generation after generation of optimistic, resourceful, committed, and passionate future leaders who will continue transforming this society, and in effect this nation, in every positive aspect.
- To spread the light of higher education among the poor and middle class students, specially the girls students of the locality.
- To provide traditional, vocational and modern education.
- To make our students self-sufficient and self-reliant.
- To inculcate self-reliance in the women and the people belonging to the back word classes and upgrade their social status.
- To create a sense of discipline, smartness, sincerity and responsibility among the future citizens of the country.
- To play a beneficial role in the life of the people of the surrounding area with a belief in the policy of maintenance of a healthy relationship with the society.
- To address the issues related to global crisis of the recent times.
- To sensitize individuals towards social welfare and to nurture creative and resourceful minds, who think big, think fast and think ahead, who care for the nation and the weaker sections of society, and are imbued with humanistic passions and values.
“We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one’s own feet. With such an education, women will solve their own problems”. – Swami Vivekananda