• For Honours course: Candidates must carry 45% marks in Aggregate or 50% marks inthe subject in which Honours is intended in H.S (10+2) (H.S.(Vocational) not applicable in any Honours Courses)
• For General Course: Candidates must pass in H.S. examination or equivalent.
• For B. Sc Major course: Candidates must pass in H.S examination or equivalent.
• The candidate should have passed H.S. examination or equivalent from the West BengalCouncil of Higher Secondary Education or any board enlisted by Vidyasagar University within last three year (i.e., 2021,2020,2019). A relaxation of two years may be given to those candidates who have obtained special permission from UG Secretary, Vidyasagar University.
• The list of equivalent boards is available at:
• Previously registered students of VU and Other University have to submit cancellationcertificate and migration certificate respectively before registration to VU.
• The students who have already been entered into the examination system of U. G. course of Vidyasagar University through filling the form of final examination in previoussemester shall not be permitted to apply for admission in the present academic session
Applications of ineligible applicants will be rejected.