Moyna College provides mechanism to the students for redressal of their grievances related toacademic and non-academic matters.
- The objective of the Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, judge its merit and take necessary action. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the members of the cell in person including the convener. In case any student is unwilling to appear in person, grievances may be submitted in writing in the complaint boxes fixed to the walls of the college building at different points. Grievances may also be submitted through e-mail to the convener of the Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell at [email protected]
- UGC Grievance Redressal Regulations, 2018
Grievance Redressal Cell Members:
- Satyaranjan Das (Convener)
- I.C. (Chairman)
- Mrinmoy Kumar Mahata (IQAC Co-ordinator)
- Jayanta Ghosh(NTR)
- Debasis Karmakar
- Atanu Kumar Dutta (Head Clerk)