The Career Counseling and Placement Cell of the college is meant for providing guidance to the students to develop their overall personalities and help them meet challenges in their life. The cell provides a good and conducive setting to the students so that they can identify what and how they can opt for to get themselves marketable in future. The cell has been ever active in motivating the students to become career oriented. The aims and objectives of the cell are as follows:
- To monitor & mentor the students’ activity.
- To instill regularity & discipline in the students.
- To inculcate discipline, punctuality and motivation among the students.
- To solve their doubts and provide self-confidence to develop their quality of life.
- To help the students solve their psychological problems.
- To address conflicts in attitudes, habits, and knowledge of the students towards learning practices.
- To develop positive attitude and behavior in order to meet challenges.
- To regularly address detailed problems of the students, their scopes for employment as well as career development.
- To precisely provide guidance to appear in different competitive examinations.
- To improve the teacher-student rapport.
Career Counseling Cell
UGC Guidelines: https://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/xiplanpdf/amendmendedguidlineforcolegdev290409.pdf